We tailor all our packages to your individual needs, please contact us for advice and pricing. We will beat any genuine quote.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
Our price includes, Delivery, Installation, Training and 12 months Parts and Labour Warranty
Benefiting from Fracino's extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.