We tailor all our packages to your individual needs, please contact us for advice and pricing. We will beat any genuine quote.
Prices are inclusive of VAT
Our price includes, Delivery, Installation, Training and 12 months Parts and Labour Warranty.
Benefiting from Fracino's extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods. The P.I.D. is available with 2 or 3 groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk.
The Fracino P.I.D. offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various elements on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
The P.I.D. is available in a choice of gloss white, burgundy, black and stainless steel featuring an illuminated back panel.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 110mm.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Independent group boilers - nickel plated brass.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer - the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- F.A.S.T steam system (on right) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Easy clean steam tubes.